Not only the post-mortem report - all medical reports.
Access to unpublished evidence, including dozens of witness statements will be denied for 30 years.
- If Dr Kelly took his own life, why would all medical details need to be kept secret?
- Why keep them secret for 70 years?
- On what date did Lord Hutton make this ruling, and how?
- What justification did Lord Hutton use?
- Why was this ruling kept secret?
- Has such a ruling ever been made before in a case of this nature?
- Under what circumstances?
- How might this ruling be overturned?